Change Text Size
Call Us 01706 631417
This well-established organisation has built a worldwide reputation in process Engineering for the food and confectionery industries.
BCH specialise in Turnkey systems for the manufacture of Jams, marmalades and preserves, liquorice, 100% fruit, marshmallow, caramel, cook/cool technology for chilled and frozen meals, sauces, fillings and fruit toppings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· To carry out Electrical wiring & circuitry activities on a wide range of Food and Confectionery equipment control systems, as requested by management.
· Once trained to follow electrical drawings regarding specific build requirements, international standards and procedures required.
· To ensure documentation and instruction issued is completed and followed in line with company procedures.
· To follow procedures for fault finding and testing on a wide range of equipment.
· To ensure all health and safety systems are adhered to and any issued PPE is worn as and when required.
· To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working area at all times.
· Any other duties as requested by management
Skills & Personal Qualities:
7.30am – 4pm Mon – Thursday
Rochdale Training Association
Fishwick Street Rochdale OL16 5NA
Telephone 01706 631417