Change Text Size
Call Us 01706 631417
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To instruct and assess learners in the Milling & Turning Department to develop their skills and knowledge in Manual/CNC Machining.
· To train and assess learners in all aspects required to achieve the Machining units within the Performing Engineering Operations and Diploma in Engineering Operations (Skills) qualification.
· To teach and assess specialist units in City & Guilds and Diploma in Engineering Operations (Knowledge) qualification. This includes maintaining discipline, safe working practices, communication skills and how to work efficiently and effectively
· To complete awarding body documentation
· To encourage the learners until they are 100% confident in every task which is required
· To promote Equality and Diversity and British Values.
· To be committed to the safeguarding/prevent and welfare of all learners
· Maintain and develop innovative training materials and methods.
· Embed Functional Skills
· Use the e-portfolio system and to contribute to Rochdale Training’s VLE
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Good Machining knowledge and up to date occupational competency.
COMPLEXITY AND CREATIVITY:
To establish a working system for the learners.
To achieve NVQ Level 2/3 and City & Guilds successfully. This includes extra tasks and exercises so the learners can become more confident and knowledgeable while working towards their assessment jobs. Develop resources. Embed the delivery of Maths and English skills.
All learners in the Milling and Turning department and supervisory duties throughout the workshop.
Maintain plant & machinery where practicable.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For a Job Specification and Application Form please email email@example.com
Rochdale Training promotes Equality and Diversity and is committed to the safeguarding of our learners.
Rochdale Training Association
Fishwick Street Rochdale OL16 5NA
Telephone 01706 631417