Rochdale Training aims to:
1. Make clients (both companies and learners) aware of the scope of the Information, Advice and Guidance and support available to them throughout our learning programmes.
2. Understand and interpret clients’ requirements.
3. Support clients in making the right choice of learning route.
4. Provide a quality service that is delivered by competent and supportive staff.
5. Continuously develop the service.
6. Continually strive to improve our IAG against the MATRIX Standards Criteria.
For the full policy document, please download below: